Understanding your eir Vision remote
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Try not to lose your remote control as your eir Vision+ box does not have any buttons and cannot be operated without it. The remote is easy to use but here's a quick guide to get you started.
- 1. Power
- 2. Mute Turn the sound on/off
- 3. Numbers Change a channel by entering a number. Enter text using the 'multi-tap' function.
- 4. Delete Follow the on-screen prompts.
- 5. TXT Activates subtitles
- 6. Main Menu
- 7. Programme Guide
- 8. Coloured buttons Control several on-screen options
- 9. Volume Turn the volume up/down
- 10. Channel control Switch up/down between channels
- 11. Arrows Use the arrows to navigate around the screens
- 12. Back Follow the on-screen prompts
- 13. Info Get information about a programme/channel
- 14. Play, pause & record Control recording and live TV features