Set up power saving mode
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your eir Vision+ box has functionality to go into deep sleep which will save power, please note that it will take longer to power up when coming out of deep sleep.
You can easily set the time limit yourself.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Scroll to User interface.
- 4. Select Power saving mode.
- 5. Scroll to the required time of inactivity.
- 6. Select OK.