Blocking a channel
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- As well as restricting viewing based on age, it is also possible to block access to specified channels. In order to view these channels, you will be required to enter your PIN each time.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Scroll to Parental control.
- 4. Enter your PIN.
- 5. Select OK.
- 6. Scroll to and select Channel Blocking.
- 7. Highlight a channel you would like to block.
- 8. Select OK to block this channel.
- 9. The channel has been blocked, indicated by a padlock icon.
- 10. To unblock this channel, select OK.
- If you wish to change your Parental Control PIN you will have to call 1890 260 260